Go to a fall festival, a seafood festival, a bacon and barbecue festival or a rubber duck race this weekend.
Here’s your Five on Friday weekend update for the Treasure Coast.
Indian River County
Treasure Coast Seafood Festival & Marine Flea Market
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
- Indian River County Fairgrounds, 7955 58th Ave., Vero Beach
- Boat owners, fishermen, divers and anyone with a love of seafood or an interest in nautical things can enjoy a weekend of delicious seafood, arts and crafts, marine equipment, fishing tackle, new and used boats and music.
- $10 admission for adults, free for ages 12 and younger; free parking
St. Lucie County
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday
- Keiser University, 9400 S.W. Discovery Way, Port St. Lucie
- Enjoy a pumpkin patch, pony rides, hayrides, food vendors, crafters, face painting, a children’s activity area, cornhole tournament, raffles, a silent auction, K-9 team demos, SWAT and fire trucks and pet adoption opportunities.
- Free admission
Country Music Tribute Bacon & BBQ Festival
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Event Center, 9221 S.E. Event Center Place, Port St. Lucie
- The two-day event features nine country tribute bands, bacon and barbecue, country and western themed vendors, a children’s zone and petting zoo, entertainment and family activities.
- $12 one-day tickets for adults, $20 two-day tickets for adults, free for ages 12 and younger; free parking
Lee’s Lucky Duck Race
- 1-5 p.m. Sunday
- Marina Square, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce
- Cheer on your rubber duck as it races to the finish line for cash prizes. The first three ducks to cross get cash. Enjoy food, music, vendors and a family fun zone. The event is hosted by the Britney Lee Foundation and benefits the Grace Packs and Dunn’s Kids Foundation.
- Free admission; $5 duck adoption
Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat
- 5-8 p.m. Friday
- Palm City Presbyterian Church, 2700 S.W. Martin Highway, Palm City
- Test your Halloween costumes early with a trunk or treat, pony rides, a petting zoo, carnival games, bounce houses, crafts, face painting, an obstacle course, a trackless train, a Martin County Fire Rescue truck, cotton candy, hotdogs and chips and an ice cream truck.
- Free admission