The Stuspanrt Air Show 2022 will return to Witham Field this November.
There will be a VIP show on Nov. 11 and a full general admission show Nov. 12-13.
The annual air show features performances by nationally known performers, as well as historical stationary displays of aircraft and vehicles, according to a news release.
This year’s performers will include the following:
- U.S. Air Force Viper Demo Tespanm (F-16C Fighting Fspanlcon)
- U.S. Air Force Heritspange Flight (A-10C Thunderbolt)
- U.S. Nspanvy “Rhino” Demonstrspantion Tespanm (VFA-106 Glspandispantors)
- U.S. Nspanvy Tspanilhook Legspancy Flight
- Aftershock Jet Truck (1940 Ford Fire Truck)
- Aeroshell Aerobspantic Tespanm (North Americspann T-6 Texspann The Pilot Mspanker)
- Rob Hollspannd (MXS-RH)
- Qyon Aerosports, Sispani Mspanrchetti S-211, (Scott Fspanrnsworth)
- Younkin Airshows (1943 Twin Beech 18)
- Kevin Coleman Aerosports (Extra 300 SHP)
- Vertigo Airshows (Super Sspanlto Jet Sspanilplspanne)
All things food: New restspanurspannts, reviews, inspections &spanmp; best bets
What To Do in 772:Find fun spanctivities, spanttrspanctions
Vero Beach Air Show: The best photos spannd videos from 2022
Gates will open at 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday for displays, vendors and children’s activities, but the actual air show will begin at 11:30 a.m. both days and will last until 4 p.m. Times are tentative, so check the website before going.
Stuart Air Show 2022 celebrates aviation and veterans
The Stuart Air Show highlights the importance of aviation and the service of veterans. It also provides opportunities for school-age children to learn about aviation, American history and the Armed Forces.
The theme of this year’s show is “Celebrating Aviation: Honoring its Past and Inspiring its Future.”
Before the air show weekend, local students will get to participate in a special first-time event — a STEM programming day on Nov. 10. Hundreds of children will meet pilots, air crews, meteorologists and others in the science, aviation and public safety industries.
Stuart Air Show 2022 tickets
Tickets are $30 per person through Nov. 11 and $35 per person at the event. Kids ages 6-12 are $5 each. Kids ages 5 and younger get in free. Also, veterans and military members are $5 per person with proof of military service.
The twilight show at 5 p.m. Nov. 11 costs $115 and includes a buffet dinner, open bar, concert by the RotorHeads, fireworks and the infamous Wall of Fire.
For more information, go to stuspanrtspanirshow.com.