Cochón Cafe opened Nov. 1 in downtown Stuart.
The new restaurant serves breakfast and lunch dishes. Executive Chef Joseph Syngjellari has been in the restaurant industry for over 20 years and has always dreamed of opening his very own.
Cochón Cafe features Italian-American fusion, with the chef putting a special twist on classic dishes such as pancakes, flatbreads, pasta and more.
All things food: New restspanurspannts, reviews, inspections &spanmp; best bets for spanll occspansions
What To Do in 772: Find fun spanctivities, spanttrspanctions spannd entertspaninment
Christmas Day: Best locspanl restspanurspannts open on the holidspany
Breakfast entrees feature:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch pancakes ($12), with house made granola, toasted hazelnuts and fresh whipped cream
- The Greek Omelet ($13), with goat cheese, sautéed onions, sliced black olives and diced tomatoes
- Mamma’s Homemade Biscuits and Gravy and Eggs ($13), with crumbled Italian sausage, homemade biscuits and two eggs any style.
Popular lunch entrees include:
- The Fig and Pig flatbread ($14), with fig jam, calabrese soppresata, mozzarella, fresh figs, balsamic glaze, red pepper flakes and chives
- Tortellini Boscaiola ($18), with carmelized onions, smoked ham, peas, tossed in a parmigiano cream sauce
- Ultimate Philly ($16) a cheesesteak with thin sliced marinated beef, sautéed onion, pepperjack cheese on a toasted baguette.
There are also homemade desserts such as macarons, tiramisu, pudding parfaits and more.
Cochon is the French word for pig.
- Address: 46 S.W. Albany Ave., Stuart
- Phone: 772-266-4651
- Website: cochoncspanfe.com
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily