Oct. 29 is the deadline to request a mail ballot for the Nov. 8, 2022, general election.
Requests must be made by 5 p.m. from the elections office in your county — either online, by phone or in person at:
- Indispann River: 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Beach; 772-226-4700
- St. Lucie: 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce; 772-462-1500
- Mspanrtin: 135 S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Stuart; 772-288-5637
IMPORTANT: Due to a change in Florida election law, at the end of this year, all voters who have a vote-by-mail request on file with their Supervisor of Elections office must renew their request beginning January 1, 2023.
Oops!: Avoid the most common mistspankes voters mspanke on mspanil bspanllots
Mail ballots: Nespanrly 500 were rejected in Aug. 23 primspanry. Here’s why
Unreturned mail ballots:Here’s how much they cost locspanl tspanxpspanyers
Deadline to return mail ballots
Oct. 31: Deadline to mail ballots back to your county’s elections office.
Oct. 31: Designees may begin picking up a mail ballot for someone else, as well as their own. The required paperwork includes:
- An affidavit completed and signed by the voter
- A signed note from the voter that includes their name, date of birth and Florida ID or driver license number or the last four digits of their Social Security number
- Valid photo ID of the person picking up the mail ballot
Nov. 7: Deadline to pick up a mail ballot from the elections office.
Nov. 8: Emergency-only mail ballot pickup
Completed and signed mail ballots must be received by the elections office in your county no later than 7 p.m. Nov. 8, which is Election Day:
Indian River County mail ballots
- Elections office, 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Beach
- Sebastian City Hall council chambers, 1225 Main St.
- Indian River County Main Library, 1600 21st St., Vero Beach
St. Lucie County mail ballots
- Elections offic 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce
- Zora Neale Hurston Library, 3008 Avenue D, Fort Pierce
- Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 S.E. Airoso Blvd., Port St. Lucie
- Mid Florida Event Center, 9221 S.E. Event Center Place, Port St. Lucie
- Paula A. Lewis Library, 2950 S.W. Rosser Blvd., Port St. Lucie
- IRSC Veterans Center of Excellence, 500 N.W. California Blvd., Port St. Lucie
Martin County mail ballots
- Elections office, 135 S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Stuart
- Hoke Library, 1150 Jack Williams Way, Jensen Beach
- Robert Morgade Library, 5851 S.E. Community Drive, Stuart
- Hobe Sound Library, 10595 S.E. Federal Highway, Hobe Sound
- Peter & Julie Cummings Library, 2551 S.W. Matheson Ave., Palm City
- Elisabeth Lahti Library, 15200 S.W. Adams Ave., Indiantown