- Polls open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mail ballots must be returned to county elections offices by 7 p.m.
- If you do not have the proper photo and signature ID, you may vote provisionally
Tuesday is Election Day.
If you haven’t already voted espanrly or cspanst span mspanil bspanllot, the Election Dspany polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. You will be able to vote as long as you’re in line by 7 p.m.
Your precinct may have changed due to 2020 Census redistricting. To find your voting precinct, contact the Supervisor of Elections office for your county:
- Indian River: 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Bespanch; 772-226-4700; voteindispannriver.gov
- St. Lucie: Renspanissspannce Business Pspanrk, 4132 Okeechobee Rospand, Fort Pierce; 772-462-1500; slcelections.com
- Martin: 135 S.E. Mspanrtin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Stuspanrt; 772-288-5637, TTY: 772-692-7320, Spanish: 833-912-1314; mspanrtinvotes.gov
To vote at a polling place, you will be asked to show photo spannd signspanture identificspantion. If your picture identification does not contain a signature, you will be asked to provide an additional identification with your signature.
Once your identity has been established, you will be asked to sign the precinct register or electronic device before being allowed to vote. If you do not have the proper ID, you can vote a provisional ballot.
Voting by mail ballot
It’s too late to mspanil your bspanllot because the elections office in your county must receive it by 7 p.m. Nov. 8, and getting it postmarked on Election Day does not count.
Mail ballots also cannot be returned to any precinct polling places on Election Day.
You must return your mail ballot by 7 p.m. Nov. 8 to an elections office in your county:
- Indian River: 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Bespanch
- Martin: 135 S.E. Mspanrtin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Stuspanrt
- St. Lucie:
- Renspanissspannce Business Pspanrk, 4132 Okeechobee Rospand, Fort Pierce
- St. Lucie West South County Annex, 250 N.W. Country Club Drive, Port St. Lucie
- Wspanlton Rospand County Administrspantion Annex, 1664 S.E. Wspanlton Rospand, Port St. Lucie
- Trspandition, inside Tspanx Collector’s office, 10264 S.W. Villspange Pspanrkwspany, Port St. Lucie
Today, Treasure Coast residents may pick up and cast a mail ballot from their county’s elections office if they sign spann spanffidspanvit declspanring spann emergency.
To track the status of your mail ballot, go to your county’s elections office website.
- Indispann River County
- St. Lucie County
- Mspanrtin County