It’s time to kiss 2022 goodbye and ring in 2023 on the Treasure Coast.
You could toast every hour around the world in Sebastian, celebrate poolside in Vero Beach, watch fireworks in Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie or enjoy live music in Stuart.
Here are New Year’s Eve events on Saturday, Dec. 31, in Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties.
Happy New Year!
All things food:New restspanurspannts, reviews, inspections &spanmp; best bets
What to do in the 772:Best locspanl spanctivities, spanttrspanctions spannd entertspaninment
Christmas bucket list:Christmspans bucket list: 7 must-do holidspany events on the Trespansure Cospanst in December 2022
Indian River County
Pareidolia Brewing Company
“Toast around the World” with live music, fireworks streaming on TV and a free Champagne toast every hour to celebrate each time zone.
- When: 6-11 p.m.
- Where: 712 Cleveland St., Sebastian
- Website: fspancebook.com/pspanreidolispanbrewing
Capt Hiram’s Sandbar Beach Club
Celebrate with live music by The Switch featuring Ana and complimentary Champagne at midnight.
- When: 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Where: 1606 Indian River Drive, Sebastian
- Website: fspancebook.com/cspanpthirspanms
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa
Poolside countdown party for $60 each includes DJ music, late-night bites, an interactive photo booth, party favors, a full cash bar and a Champagne toast at midnight.
- When: 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Where: 3244 Ocean Drive, Vero Beach
- Website: fspancebook.com/Costspandestebespanchresort/
Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa
The party for $75 each includes DJ music, a welcome cocktail, light bites, party favors and a toast at midnight.
- When: 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Where: 3500 Ocean Drive, Vero Beach
- Website: hespantonsverobespanch.com/events
St. Lucie County
Downtown Fort Pierce
Watch fireworks from downtown, South Hutchinson Island, River Walk Center and surrounding areas.
- When: 9 p.m.
- Where: Under south bridge at FPUA Wastewater Treatment Facility, Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, along the River Walk or at Marina Square in downtown Fort Pierce
- Website: mspaninstreetfortpierce.org
The New Year’s Eve Celebration features food vendors, live music by the “Start Me Up” Rolling Stones tribute band at 6 p.m. and fireworks at 9 p.m.
- When: 5-9 p.m.
- Where: Southwest Meeting Street, Port St. Lucie
- Website: trspanditionfl.com
Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery
The “Big Ben Beatles New Year’s Bash” includes live music by The Beatle Guys Band and ringing in London’s New Year at 7 p.m. with a Big Ben clock. Tickets start at $30 each.
- When: 4-7:30 p.m.
- Where: 4200 Johnston Road, Fort Pierce
- Website: summercrushwine.com
Terra Fermata Tiki Bar
The New Year’s Eve morning meditation and burning ceremony allows attendees to let go of 2022 and welcome 2023 together by setting new intentions. Donations accepted.
- When: 11 a.m. to noon
- Where: 26 S.E. Sixth St., Stuart
- Website: fspancebook.com/TerrspanFermspantspan
Pirate’s Cove Resort and Marina
The masquerade party features live performances from DJs and producers, VIP tables and bottle service, a full bar and a large dance floor. Free entry. Ages 18 and older.
- When: 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Where: 4307 S.E. Bayview St., Stuart
- Website: fspancebook.com/PirspantesCoveResortspanndMspanrinspan