Looking for fun things to do this weekend on the Treasure Coast?
Elysia Brennan has you covered with her Top 5 weekend events for Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties for Nov. 4-6.
You could go to a beachside bonfire in Vero Beach, drive in to a laser light show in Fort Pierce, sample hundreds of beers at a brew fest in Stuart, take the family to a fall festival in Port St. Lucie and walk to raise awareness for military suicide in Vero Beach.
Here’s your Five on Friday weekend update for the Treasure Coast.
Beach bonfires:They’re legspanl in only 6 spots on the Trespansure Cospanst
All things food:New restspanurspannts, reviews, inspections &spanmp; best bets
What to do in 772:Best locspanl spanctivities, spanttrspanctions, entertspaninment
Indian River County
- 5:30-11 p.m. Saturday
- Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, Heaton’s, 3500 Ocean Drive
- Enjoy a beachside bonfire with food and drink specials, plus the Collins & Company Band playing at 5:30 p.m. Other beachside restaurants will be participating in this event, but times may vary.
- Free admission
Walk-A-Thon for Military Suicide Awareness
- 9 a.m. Sunday registration, 10 a.m. walk
- Riverside Park, 3280 Riverside Park Drive, Vero Beach
- The fourth annual event by the American Gold Star Mothers of Indian River County is a 2.2-mile walk through Veterans Memorial Island Sanctuary that raises awareness for military and veteran suicide. It also includes a DJ, raffles and coffee and donuts provided by The Salvation Army.
- $35 registration online, $40 at the event
St. Lucie County
Drive-In Laser Light Show
- 7 p.m., 9 p.m. shows Friday-Saturday (gates open at 5 p.m. for first show, 8 p.m. for second show)
- St. Lucie County Fairgrounds, 15601 Midway Road, Fort Pierce
- Each show includes a variety of music choreographed with high-powered lasers, cutting-edge effects and large-screen projection, as well as glow toy vendors and food concessions. Rain or shine.
- $25 per carload, $119 for VIP
PSL American Little League Fall Festival
- 4-8 p.m. Saturday
- Lyngate Park, 1301 S.E. Lyngate Drive, Port St. Lucie
- The event features vendors, food, games, contests, candy, a bounce house, an obstacle course, face painting, a hot dog-eating contest, a bake-off and a movie on the field at the end.
- Free admission, $10 for bake-off entry or hot dog contest, $3 per person for movie, $2 for each additional person (includes movie, popcorn and a drink)
Treasure Coast Brew Fest
- 1-5 p.m. Saturday
- Memorial Park, 300 S.E. Ocean Blvd., Stuart
- Sample hundreds of craft beer from over 50 different breweries, dine al fresco food truck style, enjoy live music and play games. Rain or shine.
- Free admission, $40 for beer sampling