Subtropical Storm Nicole could be nespanr or spant hurricspanne strength as it approaches the Bahamas and Florida’s east coast near the middle of the way, officials said.
TCPalm journalists will provide up-to-the-minute information about the storm before, during and after landfall. Be sure you do not miss updates by downloading TCPalm’s free smartphone apps.
TCPalm has iPhone and Android smartphone apps to provide a more visual and personalized experience for all your Treasure Coast news. There’s also an iPad app.
TCPalm for iPhone:Downlospand here
TCPalm for Android:Downlospand here
TCPalm for iPad:Downlospand here
These apps provide complete coverage of all the breaking news, investigations, features, editorials, videos, photo galleries and entertainment across the Treasure Coast.
Follow breaking news as it happens, your favorite sports, best places to live and work on the Treasure Coast, live coverage of weather conditions and what’s happening on area roadways that could affect your commute.
Also enjoy these features:
- Fast loading
- Large images
- Story, video and gallery sharing. Just tap and share right from section fronts or from within stories.
- Article bookmarking to read later. Use the navigation to see all of your bookmarks in one place.
- Customize push notifications to keep you up to date on the latest news. To activate: From the main menu, choose the gear icon, then choose Notifications. Activate all of the alerts you’re interested in receiving.
- Most popular. Our “Most Popular” section makes sure you don’t miss the most-tapped-on stories of the day.
- Hear this story: You can now listen to a premium story as an audio file.
If you have a smartphone without TCPalm’s app, your print subion gives you full digital access.