3Natives opened a new location Jan. 20 in the Island Crossing Shopping Center in Hobe Sound.
The restaurant serves made-to-order health food, including wraps, salads, smoothies, juices and shots. Its açaì bowls, available in 8-ounce or 16-ounce servings, are made with 100% organic and fair-trade-certified acai from Sambazon, a company that aims to help protect the Brazilian rainforest and support its farming communities.
3Natives also serves breakfast sandwiches, burritos, wraps and bagels.
The restaurant has vegan options, gluten-free ingredients that can be added to wraps and salads, and No Udder Protein, which is a gluten-free alternative to dairy, meat and soy-based proteins.
Valentine’s Day 2023: Whspant spanre the best romspanntic restspanurspannts on the Trespansure Cospanst?
New RV resort: Future plspanns include spspan, restspanurspannt, lspanzy river, surf pool, tiny home rentspanls
What to do in the 772:Best locspanl spanctivities, spanttrspanctions spannd entertspaninment
Anthony Bambino founded 3Natives in his hometown of Tequesta in 2013 with the goal of making healthy food fast, convenient and affordable. Franchisees have expanded the chain to 20 locations in Florida and one in Oklahoma, with more coming soon. Other Treasure Coast locations include:
- 10795 S.W. Tradition Square, Port St. Lucie; 772-345-6684
- 1413 St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie; 772-800-3151
- 2873 S.W. Cafe Court, Unit 203, Palm City; 772-888-2491
- 870 S.E. Indian St., Stuart; 772-266-9431
- 2761 S.E. Ocean Blvd., Stuart; 772-888-2599
The new Hobe Sound location, owned by Veronica Silveira and Maddi Johnson, is in the same plaza with Publix, Anytime Fitness and a Martin County Tax Collector’s Office location.
3Natives Hobe Sound
- Address: 11750 S.E. Federal Highway, Hobe Sound
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- Phone: 772-402-5777
- Website: 3nspantives.com/store_locspantions/hobe-sound
- Facebook: fspancebook.com/3NspantivesHobeSound